Designed by mountain biker and graphic designer Steve Ellul, this retro-look cycling jersey is available in summer and winter fabric weights. It’s made of polyester and has a hidden 3/4-length front zipper, raglan sleeves, elasticated waist, three elasticated back pockets and interlock-stitched sleeves. Ladies’ cut and children’s sizes are available. The summer weight jersey is short sleeved while the winter weight comes both short and long sleeved. The summer shirt is, unsurprisingly, good for the warmer months while the winter shirt is a slightly heavier fabric, but not thick or fleece lined.
- Summer jersey $410
- Short sleeve winter jersey $370
- Long sleeve winter jersey $426
- Children’s jersey same as above
The sizes are geared to local Hong Kongers and are on the small side, but the size range (up to 4XL) should cover most bods. The best thing is to find a shirt you like riding in and compare it to the size specs below.
How to order
Click on the blue speech bubble at top right of this page and post a comment in the format
- Style (summer/winter short sleeve/winter long sleeve)
- Cut (male/female – adult sizes only)
- Amount payable* and payment method (by hand/ATM transfer)
Transfer the amount to me immediately either by hand or bank/ATM transfer to
Reels Stephen James, Hang Seng Bank savings account no. 220 260525 882
and let me know when you’ve done it: email@example.com
* My bastard bank has recently started nicking $15 from me for every third-party transfer, so please add this amount ($15) per transfer or I’ll be significantly out of pocket.
Deadline for ordering: Sunday June 2, 2013.